About this Course
Message from the Instructor
When I was young, I knew I could do something wonderful for Islam. My idea was AlMaghrib Institute. Ten years ago, I wanted to shortcut my success with AlMaghrib Institute by learning from a Muslim business leader who had accomplished something similar. Alas, I found no one, and had to climb the emotional and painful trial-and-error mountain myself.
Who are you? Do you have within you sky high dreams for business profit, for serving the community, for leaving the biggest legacy ever - for Muslims and humanity? Is your dream so intense that you know you will realize it in your lifetime, no matter what?
If you do, then let me be your mentor for this final thought:
Ten years ago, I would have done anything in the world to attend NicheHero and learn from someone with the experience I now have. Someone who had been there, done that - so that I would know in advance what works and what doesn’t, saving me valuable years. Someone who had LIVED what was in the textbooks - so that I could read in his face what no ink had ever printed.
Ten years ago, lonely Muhummad Alshareef, when you didn’t even know me, I cared so dearly for a seminar like NicheHero. It is for that burning ten year old love that I designed this NicheHero leadership journey. For you.
- Muhammad Alshareef
Message from the Students
“I cherish every single lesson learned in NicheHero and never have I been more excited to act upon what I have learnt. There was a section which had the most powerful 15 minutes I have ever heard in my entire life which no amount of money could buy. It has changed the way I view life, success and what I need to do to achieve what Allah SWT wants us to achieve.” -Atiq Nakrawala
“NicheHero was LIFE CHANGING! The thing that I benefited the most is the realization that Allah has given me and these few others the opportunity and ability to gain this knowledge and lead the Ummah and all that is holding us back is ourselves.” -Uzair Khan
“I just wanted to share that I was hesitant to sign up to NicheHero because I wasn't sure if I'm getting my investment worth…Then subhanAllah, got one idea that would get me back multiple times my investment insha'Allah.” -Shaykh Waleed Abdulhakeem
“You really cannot put a price tag to the information that was shared with us Alhamdulillah - it wasn’t just theory or practical implementation, it was this “wow attitude” that we developed from NicheHero that was most definitely priceless.” -Safa Yasmin
“Growing up, I was told that building businesses was about being lucky. Of course, in the end it all goes back to tawfeeq from Allah. Now that I’ve attended NicheHero, I know that there is also a science behind it, which can be learnt and applied. Oh and the NicheHero binder is worth its weight in gold.” -Yousuf Syed
“I loved the 6 days! Muhammad Alshareef researched, tested, and documented the past 8-years of his experiences and then had the courage and love to share it with us in utter step-by-step simplicity!” -Chris Schumacher
“There was a plethora of lessons learned throughout the week. I can't help but feel an epitome of sorrow for those who were on the border line of attending but let something get in the way. Any doubts that people had coming into the seminar were immediately annihilated even before the seminar started. For me it was as soon as I started to flick through the binder.” -Shaykh Navaid Aziz
Day 1: The WOW Idea!
- What’s Your Goal?
- Leadership Soft Spots: Discover Your Strengths
- Directional Thinking
- Modality Thinking
- Cross-Industry Thinking
- Good-Excellent-Outstanding Thinking
- Where to discover WOW ideas
- Where not to search for WOW ideas
- Laws of Branding
- Laws of Marketing
- The 9 Pitfalls of Idea Generation
- BRING IT!
Day 2: The One-Man-WOW Show
- The One-Man-WOW Show: SELL!
- BUILD A 5K MAILING LIST PRONTO!
- Phases: Identify patterns, Isolate your weaknesses
- Bricks of Business
- Instant Empathy Avatar
- Avatar Phases
- Organizational Chart
- Differentiate Yourself or Die
- Activity: Visual Milestones
- Building Celebrity and Authority
- The 17 Laws of One-Man-WOW Show
- The Laws of Influence
- Influence: The NicheHero’s Ultimate Goal
- The 7 Hammers that Smashed the Criticism Idol
- Phases of Criticism
- At-Ease Confidence
- Hot Pepper: Setup Your Company
- Customers that RAVE about you!
- Internet Marketing Express Lane
- Eyes on the Scoreboard
- Crossing the Chasm
- The Beast Called Procrastination
- Accelerate Yourself
- The Pitfalls of One-Man-WOW Show
- BRING IT!
Day 3: All-star player Attraction
- The Definition of All-Star
- Strong Minded Profile Types: To Attract or No?
- The 8 Commandments of All-Star Attraction
- What are you offering?
- All-Star Interview Strategies
- Top Grading Principles
- Automatic Failures: Anger
- The fine art of Jedi Negotiation
- WCS – Worst Case Scenario
- Gatekeepers: Who are they and how to WOW them
- Gatekeepers of the Muslim Market
- The Pitfalls of All-Star Player Attraction
- Conference POWER!
- BRING IT!
Day 4: WOW-Management
- The Strongest Leader
- The Law of Constraints
- Monkey Management
- Flawless Email Shura
- The 23 Commandments of WOW-Management
- The Fine Art of Trusting Others
- Six human needs and how it applies to A-players
- The Pitfalls of WOW-management
- BRING IT!
Day 5: The Creative Art of Cloning
- Can you bake a world-class cake?
- One Golden Word: Checklists!
- How we choose a new expansion city
- How NOT to choose a new expansion city
- Who to attract in an expansion city: Opinion Leaders
- “Automatic” Success
- The Pitfalls of Cloning
- BRING IT!
Day 6: Success Peaks, Valleys, and Plateaus
- The 21 success peaks and valleys
- BRING IT!
- Ghulam Kehar
- Leenat Jilani
- Hamza Ayedi
- Ify Okoye
- Farhana Choudhury
- Yousef Hendriks
- Ridhwaana Qureshi
- Imaad Al Islam
- Sh.Moutaseem Al Hameedy
- Shaykh Waleed Basyouni
- Shaykh Navaid
- Sister Navin
- Sister Safa Yasmin
- Sister Sayiddah
- Brother Ammar